Monday 23 November 2015

Do Not know your footwear size?? Lets see how this works

A year back before getting into this footwear selling business I did not know what my footwear size was and I remember once, a year back I was ordering a footwear online [Now I do not order any footwear coz that will be bad for business :D I just wear Handroidary :)] and could not figure out the footwear size chart and how to get my exact footwear size.I took an old shoe that I was wearing and measured its size and ended up ordering a shoe that was one size larger. 

I get a lot of inquiry from women like for eg, I wear size 9 in footwear what size should I order? what we do not realize is that footwear size is not size 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 etc particularly in Indian scenario the numbering of footwear vary as per individual makers whim.  

All the sizes are actually standardized size converted from centimeters so what you actually need to know is what is cms measurement of your feet and you can never go wrong in ordering your footwear size. 

Now how to measure your footwear size in cms? that's very simple, just take a scale and piece of paper, put your feet on the paper and mark the end of your thumb on the paper and the heel of your foot on the paper using a pen, now using the scale measure  the distance between these two points and that measurement is your footwear size, now say your feet size in cms is 24.3 cms so now which footwear size will you order? this is where the footwear size chart is going to help you. 

                                       
so if your footwear size is 24.3 cms, your footwear size in standard footwear sizes will be 38 EU or 5 UK/Indian or 7.5 US  as simple as this, now you know your footwear size and can never go wrong in ordering your footwear size. I too now know my exact footwear size which is 41 EU :) 

-Mahima

No comments:

Post a Comment